Pakistani Bridal & Formal Dresses For Ladies in USA
Pakistani wedding dresses
November is here, and so is the wedding season. Today a unique bridal dress selection is as important as a bride herself on the wedding day. Pakistani Bridal dresses collection is world-famous and prominent due to Pakistani dress designer's new techniques accordingly to today's fashion. Does the question arise what are customers' demands and needs about bridal dresses? All Pakistani famous fashion designers' bridal dresses collection is available in Daud Abbas Collection that's best for you.
So, here are some best wedding dresses for the modern bride like Mehndi, Nikah, Barat, Walima, and party wear outfits!
Henna, Mehndi Outfit
- Gharara is a perfect Mehndi dress for a bride who loves to dress up in traditional attire. The perfect elegant Pakistani dress completes your mehndi look all event long.
- Lehenga Choli is Another excellent option for Henna to opt-in multi-color or vivid shades of pink, purple, and gold. You can also create a cry of orange to pair it with a purple or pink-colored organza dupatta. Mirror, Mukesh, embroidery, and angina work are some embroidery styles that will look amazing on lehenga dresses. Making you look like a pretty bride all dolled up for her Mehndi function.
- If you want to avoid the lehenga dress for your Mehndi function, you can choose a lovely Angrakha or a dress for your big event. These look marvelous at wedding functions like Mehndi, and the best part is you can always reuse them to wear at other's weddings.
- AURA is a gorgeous nikah outfit. Bringing you the prototypical feminine magic of the Daud Abbas Collection, Aura features an open shirt style silhouette in lustrous black, richly decorated with heavy Tila and threadwork. Moreover, it combines a contrasting green organza dupatta with embellishments and black trousers to create a dreamy look at nikah.
- Opal is another gorgeous dress for nikah. An outfit exuding style, this off-white pure chiffon outfit features gorgeous geometric embroidery, cut-out details, and unique hand-embellishments. Furthermore, It is paired with a grip touser and chiffon dupatta with heavy embroidery and pearl finishing; hence this look is ideal for modern women.
From red color to Lilac and maroon to gold with sleeves and sleeveless, all bridal Barat dresses reflect the pure Pakistani culture in modern style. In Pakistan, standard women’s wedding dresses are:
- Lengha choli
- Bridal gown
- Floor-length frocks
- Sharara Kurta
- Bridal sari
- Bridal red velvet
They are mainly used as bridal Barat dresses to create a stunning look. Bridal wear outfits are decorated with such a material as zircon, kora, crystals, applique, stones, pearls, cut dana, bead, cut war, etc. Designers make eye-catching designs on bridal dresses, using this material as a beautiful lining for flowers, birds, etc. The most demanding colors in Pakistani Bridal Dresses are Shocking Pink, Emerald Green, Orange, Light Gray, Dust Golden, Maroon, and Red for Barat.
Unlike the Barat day, when you can go as festive and made up as you like, the Walima function allows you to be a little minimal with your look. For Walima functions, dresses like
- frocks, and
They are preferred by women, both the wedding attendees, as well as the brides.
Dress for a Newly Bride
Marjan is a perfect dress for a new bride. It is rendered in a graceful pink shade and uniquely decorated with heavy embroidery and hand embellishments. Combined with a stunning pink net dupatta with Chatta Patti and heavy hand work offers you a classy look.
Whether you're attending a formal wedding, launching, or having dinners, these wedding dresses are for you. Wearing these attires will boost your personality, which will offer you modern vibes.